WANDA's output is based on academic results. All of these are documented in:
- Higher Order Termination (Phd Thesis) by C. Kop.
For background information, most of WANDA's theory is built on published work in older scientific works. Some of the most relevant works:
- Dynamic Dependency Pairs for Algebraic Functional Systems (LMCS Special Issue for RTA 2011) by C. Kop and F. van Raamsdonk
- Argument filterings and usable rules in higher-order rewrite systems (IPSJ Transactions on Programming 4, 2 (2011) 1-12) by S. Suzuki, K. Kusakari, F. Blanqui
- Harnessing First Order Termination Provers Using Higher Order Dependency Pairs (Proceedings of FroCoS 2011) by C. Fuhs and C. Kop
- The higher-order recursive path ordering (Proceedings of LICS 1999) by J.-P. Jouannaud and A. Rubio
- Termination of higher-order rewrite systems (PhD Thesis) by J. v.d. Pol